Well hello again. As I approach my one year anniversary of blogging absence, I feel a sort of tingling in my finger tips for a rebirth of this fascinating hobby which seems to have taken the world by storm. With a few new changes to the "comment settings" and consideration of making this blog private, I have grown more comfortable with the idea of documenting my life as I live it. There was a short amount of time, before I stopped writing, where I was overwhelmingly aware that this blog was not simply an empty canvas in which I could haphazardly paint my thoughts.  This realization made writing less appealing and then forgotten as my spring produced an engagement ring and my summer- a husband. In August I returned from my honeymoon as a new wife, with a new job, and a new semester of school. Last month life slowed down, and my thoughts began to swim again. So, I think I'll start writing them down once more. And what will come will come. Welcome back. Here's a year in pictures review.



Comments

Rachel said…
Yay for being back! We have missed you!! Love you!
Unknown said…
Thanks, Bess. I never stopped checking your blog. Hey, guess who else is married... ME!

Josh C
Unknown said…
Bess! I am so glad you're writing again...I've been checking ever so often and have missed your reading your thoughts and hearing your stories. I was thrilled tonight when I haphazardly checked to see if you'd written anything and you had! It seems as though it's been an exciting year...you're pictures are beautiful. I look forward to reading your thoughts, hope you're well:)
Teegan said…
ok... soooo glad to see you back blogging. i miss you in my life. (can i be on your blog list?)
Unknown said…
thanks for letting us in. sometimes i think about quitting my blog, but i know it's important for me to communicate, and continue to allow people to be a part of my process and journey...
Unknown said…
Welcome back little creature! I'm trying to get back in blogging mode this spring too. I very much like to follow your life but am so, so very far away. So bring on the updates!

Popular Posts