Look at me, just blog blog blogging away. I wanted to give a little taste of our camping trip to Puerto Rico. It was wonderful. So very wonderful. It was all I could have asked for and more. The weather was warm, the water was warm, I got a sun tan, I spent time with my best little friend, we ran into friends from Philadelphia, we saw dolphins, and iguanas, beaches, and rain forests. We laughed, we talked, we slept, we hiked, and we drove all around the perimeter of Puerto Rico. We even took a 90 minute ferry ride out to a smaller island called Culebra. We stayed at three different camp sites, each for two nights. Two nights on the west coast, two nights on Culabra, and two nights on the east coast. I'm not going to lie, I accidentally shed a few tears coming home, as I was not ready to leave my little paradise. The people were lovely, the small bits of island mentality we experienced were refreshing. There was no rushing, nothing else to do, but just enjoy each other and the beauty of our surroundings. I often have trouble with the idea of a "vacation". Sometimes I feel tremendous guilt. Whether or not vacationing is "right" or "wrong", I am so incredibly thankful to have gotten the experience. It was so refreshing to get out of the city, and to take a week off from our crazy schedules. I am a big believer in beauty, nature, and quality time. We had them all. Hooray!












Comments

Chrissi Wright said…
It seems it is now time to include a post about another recent adventure that has occurred between you and this Mr. Gerig! Just a friendly suggestion from the on-line community.
Anonymous said…
I agree! So you're engaged?!
Bess Anne said…
Yes sir-ee. I'll be posting about our lovely little adventure soon enough.

After Thursday my semster will be fully and completly done. So, after that point I'll be blogging like an animal! Thanks for your lovely interest!
Anonymous said…
nice site platform
Anonymous said…
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Popular Posts