Alas, I am back in India. I can hardly believe it's true. Even now, at the end of my second day. It seems as if it is only a dream. Soon I will awake to find that I am actually in California, at home, asleep in my bed, months away from leaving for the start of the BAS in Australia. But no, instead, I look around me to find a seedy internet cafe in the middle of a huge, busy, crowded city. My lips are still burning from this afternoon's lunch, and my brain, active and caffeinated by my five chai's. I went punjabi shopping today. I believe it may be my "hate language". I found a soft material that was nice and breathable. To be honest, I paid no mind to the pattern, or color, but got three in the nice material, some cotton ones, and called it a day. Two of them just happen to be the sickest "split pea soup green" color, only differing by the type of flowers decorating it. Amen. Praise the Lord for six months of punjabis.


As for my concern with my vitamin d deficiency fear... I think I took care of that during our stay in Sri Lanka. In fact, I don't think I need to worry about vitamin d for the next 40 years. I resemble a lobster, or maybe a ripe juicy tomato. Despite my pain, it's rather comical. Who knew the sun in Sri Lanka was so brutal? It was absolutely beautiful by the way. Pictures soon to follow...
I am thankful to be back in India. A bit of an emotional roller coaster. But I am thankful none the less.
Today marks the one year anniversary of the accident. Jesus, heal the broken.

Comments

Popular Posts