The last two days we've been talking about nutrition. It's been amazing. Last night I did my workbook all on the female and male reproductive systems. A little akward, but really interesting. We are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Here is my address for the next three months, please feel free to send me mail, and expect mail back. I love pen pals, and take letter writing very seriously. Plus it is one of the best feelings in the world to receive a letter. So personal. We've been talking about love languages a bit in class, just as we are getting to know eacother. I don't know exactly what mine are, but I'm fairly sure words are one of them... So, with that being said... here's my address.
Bess Hunter
c/o Youth With a Mission
po box 8501
Perth Buisness Centre, Western Australia
6849
Love you guys. Bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts