FREMANTLE... Today we went to frementle, right out side perth. we had grub fish and chips.

We visited the oldest prison Western Austraila.
This is Holly and Becca, they are staff on the BAS. Becca is debatably the funniest person on the continent. And I supleted from her good friend in philly without even knowing of her exsitance.
Me with two Canadians and a German. Jumping. In Austraila.
Eve, Shanon, Michaela, Me, Heather, Anne, Teegan, Holly.


Here is a glimps into the wonderful life I'll be living for the next three months, here in Western Australia. It's so amazing. I am in a beautiful country, with beautiful people. I simply can't be thankful enough.

Comments

soooooooo precious! i'm so glad you're having a good time and that its a great environment! how exciting. the jumping picture is MEGA. lovelovelove, jenn
Teegan said…
Bess you are too super cool in those aviators! Lov 'em!!!
We should go jumping again later... I'm game whenever you are.

Popular Posts