Anatomy and Physiology... My life for the next week. I love this. This morning we learned all about the female and male reproductive systems, and how they work together to create a tiny little life. I was in awe the whole morning. Just at how amazing it is that in a moment, God created us, and now here we are these intricate, detailed, embodied miracles. It's so wild. I am simply in awe. I used to be terrified of all the terms, all of the definitions, all that comes with "anatomy". It is so intimidating. But as I learn, I fall more and more in love with this amazing God of mine. His creation, His masterpiece. I think about all of my friends that are pregnant right now. Skylana, Amy, Erin, Darcy, Lealah.... I think about what has been happening in your bodies for the last how ever many months... I think about what is yet to happen. And I am in awe. I wish every woman could learn about the wonders of a developing fetus before they get pregnant. I know you learn a bit, but to really know the depths of what is happening in you. Or what happened in you to even conceive. It is simply a miracle. You'd wake up every morning and just fall on your face worshiping God. It's beautiful. He's beautiful. Life is beautiful. The human body is beautiful.
Please pray for my human body... It's not been so beautiful the last week. In fact, it's been producing things that are really the opposite of beautiful. I'm fairly sure my ear drum bursted last night... Which is neither fun, nor attractive... So please be praying that my cells in my ears, lungs and any where else will do like they do, so amazingly, and get better. That I will be able to actually hear the lectures, and comprehend them. This stuff is just too good to miss. Thank you for you're support and your prayers. They are truly felt and appreciated. Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts