Here I am in australia, safe and sound. I spent 32 hours traveling here, 12 spent in awe driving around New Zealand. Thank you so much Kate and Phil for showing me around your beauiful beautiful country.

Now I am here in Perth. It's a big base, something I'll have to get used to. But even though it's big, everyone seems very family minded. Everyone is so kind, and welcoming. I am excited to get to know people here. Already I've met some really amazing people. It'll be wild to see how much I learn just about love and life from these people, let alone about midwifery. We got our books today. It's becoming a reality. Although, the fear is fading as it becomes more real, and excitment fills it's space. This is so amazing. I can't believe I get to be so blessed to be here, to learn from these women, and to get to know such a beautiful trade.

Please be praying for me, or thinking of me, that I'll have strength, grace, understanding, and the ability to take it all in. I'm not going to lie, it's been a bit of a rough transition... my heart is lost in thoughts of the future, as it usually is. I want to remember that I've been dreaming of this for 3 years now. I want to be able to live today for today, and be thankful for what i've been given. to grow as a person, a women and servant. I want to love those here at my finger tips as I love those I miss at home. It's not easy to move as much as I have this past year, or four years rather... but how blessed I am to do so. Please pray for me. How excited I am to deliver babies, to grow along side of these girls, and to come away from this knowing God just that much more.

Jesus, make me an instrument of your peace...

God bless you. I love you all so much.

Comments

Popular Posts